Retirement Plan Services
Plan Consultation: These services are available upon request and are independent of the annual administration services. These consultations may include such issues as:
• Plan withdrawals, i.e. loans, required minimum distributions (RMD's), in-service distributions & hardship withdrawals.
• Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO's)
• Retirement Projections- how much is needed to save in order to provide a comfortable retirement
• Recommendations for plan fiduciary and fidelity bonding
• Rollover Services into and out of the Plan
• Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or Department of Labor (DOL) plan audit mediation through power of attorney
Plan Design: The design of the retirement plan to meet the need of the client. Appropriate plan alternatives are prepared for client consideration.
Actuarial Consultation: Actuarial services are provided to ensure appropriate ERISA funding requirements and future financial obligations.
Compliance Studies: This service is provided to minimize the effects of changing legislation and disqualifying plan defects.
Enrollment: Qualified and experienced personnel enroll plan participants with forms which meet all legal and disclosure requirements. Careful attention is given to each employee to maximize employee understanding and appreciation. Enrollment opportunities will be offered to meet statutory obligations.
Plan Redesign: This service is available to clients whose changing objectives require plan document alterations and approval by the IRS.